Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Big Apple, April 2011

So on 4th-9th, I went on an Art History trip to NYC with Westminster School.

Never has the phrase 'words cannot describe' rung more true about New York. I mean it's one heck of a city - bearing in mind we only stayed in Manhattan (sad face).

So, if I can't describe, I take photos. I figure I can share my experience so much easily through visuals.
I took my film Canon, and I only had 3 rolls (do the math: 33 x 3 = 99, but I still haven't developed the last roll).

(It's no where near enough to capture the atmosphere of New York, but hey)



Here's a selection of some bits (unseen in the book):

Dr Cockburn with Rodin sculpture @ The Met

The Met

Mr Street with a de Kooning @ The Met

The Met

Times Square


*Law and Order theme tune*

It's fun to stay at the YMCA


MoMA

Lil bit o' Duchamp@ MoMA

Drawing in Central Park

Signpost in SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment